This icon set includes the icons for popular Chinese social media websites, including Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, RenRen, Kaixin, and QZone.
Kudos for our graphic design shifu Wu Kang, who spent his last Thursday night creating and polishing this icon set. According to him, that night was intended for a date, but it is widely believed in our company that it was just another night of Angry-Birding for him.
Anyway, many thanks to Wu Kang!
Please follow this link to download the icon set.
The icons are in PNG and GIF formats, and in 32×32 and 16×16 resolutions. The original psd file is also included.
- Free for both commercial and personal use, no attribution required
- Do not repackage or redistribute. If you would like to share these freebies, please link to the url of this page: https://chineseseoshifu.com/blog/free-china-social-media-icons.html
- Popular Chinese Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Social Share Button Services in China
- An Overview of Popular Online Payment Methods in China
- When will Baidu consider social signal?
- Baidu Share – social sharing service from Baidu
- Social Responsibility of Internet Marketers
- The Comprehensive List of Chinese Keyword Research Tools