On January 10th, China’s leading search engine Baidu.com launched its official web page heat map service, claiming it is the first free heat map analysis service in the world.
It is not available to the public yet. There are three ways for you to have your hands on it:
- Baidu Phoenix Nest Baidu PPC advertisers can directly contact Baidu to open their heat map accounts.
- Baidu Union publishers can get access to Baidu Heat Map Analysis by redeeming 50 credits within their Baidu Union accounts.
- Webmasters can apply for Baidu Heap Map Analysis by emailing your applications at [email protected]
I own several Baidu Phoenix Nest accounts so I will contact Baidu to open up my heatmap account, and giving more updates on it.
- A Closer Look at Baidu Heat Map Analysis (33.2)
- Will We See Baidu Browser in 2011? (14.2)
- 7 Data Analysis Tips to Make You from a Rookie to a Veteran Rookie (11.8)
- Be a happy SEO in 2011 (11.1)
- Use Baidu Index for Chinese Keyword Research (7.2)
- Baidu Share – social sharing service from Baidu (6.5)
- Baidu CNY Updates: Canonical, Crawl-delay and Disavow Tool (5.5)